Career Mentor Details of "Medical Services Managers"
Medical Services Managers
Medical service managers are sometimes referred to health care executives or healthcare undertakers, providing service in the health care industry. They undertake supervisory activities in the field of medical, nursing, maintenance and hospital related services.
Apart from health related services, they also undertake volunteering activities such as data and records management, staff management in hospitals, clinics etc. They also maintain communication between regulatory bodies such as FDA. In large organizations, the administrators handle such jobs but in smaller organizations, such jobs are being taken care of by medical service managers too.
A master's or a Ph. D. degree in subjects such as medical service management is must.
- Manipal University, Manipal.
- AIIMS, Delhi.
- Christian Medical College, Vellore.
- ASCI-Hinduja Institute of Healthcare Management, ASCI College Park, Banjara Hills, Road # 3, Hyderabad-500 034.
- Birla Institute of Science and Technology, Pilani - 333 031, Rajasthan.
- Apollo Institute of Hospital Administration, Apollo Hospital Campus, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad-500 033.
- Kensington College of Business.
- Oxford Medical.
- University of Phoenix.
- Bryant and Stratton College - Online.
- DeVry University.
- American InterContinental University.
- Kaplan University.
- Government organizations
- Private and public sector companies
- Retail chains
The salary package for the Medical service manager’s could be somewhere between
1 Lac to
2.25 Lac p.a. (Approx).