Career Mentor Details of "Precision Instrument and Equipment Production"
Precision Instrument and Equipment Production
A Precision Instrument and Equipment Production manager deals with the design and modification of machine tools and equipments designed for various purposes. They coordinate with IT analysts to integrate system software and hardware packages.
They determine the most innovative technology that can be helpful for the business and the organization for improved productivity. They determine the processes for information to be managed effectively. They form the base for heavy industries which focus more on machine parts derived from small scale industries.
A master's or a PhD degree in subjects such as Systems Development and materials engineering
- Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta.
- Indian Institute of Management, Vastrapur, Ahmedabad.
- Indian Institute of Management, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore.
- Indian Institute of Management, Prabandh Nagar, Off Sitapur Road, Lucknow.
- Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode.
- University of Liverpool
- St Helens College
- St. Andrews University
- Stevenson College Edinburgh
- Stockport College of Further & Higher Education
- Singapore Management University
- Singapore Institute Of Management
- Harvard University in Cambridge, MA
- Stanford University in California
- University of Pennsylvania
- Columbia University
- Duke University
- Manufacturing companies
- Private and public sector companies
- Hardware and semi conductor companies
The salary package of the precision instrument and equipment production manager’s could be somewhere around
2.5 Lac p.a. (Approx).