Career Mentor Details of "Chefs, Cooks, and Kitchen Workers"
Chefs, Cooks, and Kitchen Workers
Chefs, Cooks, and Kitchen Workers basically manage the supply chain in the food industry and provide food and beverages to cafeterias, hotels, restaurants, etc. Chefs & Cooks prepare different types of dishes, professionally, in hotels and restaurants. Kitchen workers ensure the smooth delivery of food across the value chain considering several factors like transportation and feasibility costs along with the safety measures.
Kitchen workers form a bridge between the suppliers and the buyers in the food industry value chain. The distribution varies from a single store to several larger corporations. The job profile also includes tracking inventory and maintenance, human resource management for operational activities, supervision of people and stocks and hiring and staffing.
A master's degree in food and hospitality management
- Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad.
- University of Delhi, Delhi.
- Chitarkot Gramodaya Vishwavidyalaya, Distt Satna.
- Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.
- Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar, Punjab.
- Cambridge College of Learning
- Royal Agricultural College
- Birmingham college of food
- London Thames College
- London School of Management
- National Food Service Management Institute
- College of Lake County - Hospitality and Culinary Management
- City College, Miami
- Virginia College
- California Culinary Academy
- Lincoln Culinary Institute
- Private and public sector companies
- Retail chains
- Restaurants and hotels
- Food processing organizations
The salary package of the chefs, cooks, and kitchen worker’s could be somewhere between
1.5 Lac to
3.5 Lac p.a. (Approx).