Career Mentor Details of "Teacher Pre School & Kindergarten "
Teacher Pre School & Kindergarten
Teaching is an oldest profession and teachers involve in educating school going children. The role is also broadly referred to as tutor in case of an individual student.
Teachers often depart their knowledge in the form of formal education to all school children. In order to become a teacher, one must obtain a recognized degree from a recognized university/institution. They normally design a lesson plan to before the start of each lecture so as to impart systematic formal education.
M.S. or bachelor's or diploma degree in teaching
- K.J. Somaiya Comprehensive College of Education, Training and Research, Mumbai City, Maharashtra
- Bombay Teacher's Training College, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Amity Institute of Education, New Delhi.
- Lady Irwin College, New Delhi.
- Nirmala Institute of Education, Panaji, Goa.
- SNDT Womenn University, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- University of Central England
- University of Edinburgh
- University of Central Lancashire
- Northumbria University
- Liverpool Hope University
- University of Northampton
- National University of Singapore
- Teachers College, Columbia University
- Kaplan University
- University of Phoenix
- Keiser University
- Grand Canyon University
- Other educational institutions
The salary package of the teachers could be somewhere around 1.8 Lac p.a. (Approx).