Career Mentor Details of "Photographic Process Workers and Processing Machine Operators"
Photographic Process Workers and Processing Machine Operators
A Photographer works for the recording a video or a film for the purpose of film production. Such operators are commonly known as videographer, camera man, television camera operator, etc.
He is basically responsible for recording videos and clicking pictures and maintaining the configuration and composition for a given screen shot or a film. Photographers are required to have good communication skills for coordinating with other members of the crew like director, producer, camera assistants, etc. Such operators must possess sound knowledge on different photographic cameras, lenses, & other equipments, etc. Process machine operators must be well versed with digital technologies like digital consumer electronic devices like advanced cameras and handy cams, & softwares etc.
A master's or a PhD degree in subjects such as photography and good communication and interpersonal skills.
- College of Art, New Delhi.
- Bharitya Vidya Bhavan, New Delhi.
- MCRC, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi.
- National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad.
- JJ School of Art, Bombay.
- Film and Television Institute, Pune.
- Academy of Photography, Calcutta.
- Jawaharlal Technological University, Hyderabad.
- Norwich School of Photography
- Kensington and Chelsea College, London
- Blackthorn Centre School of Photography
- London College of Communication
- Academy of Art University – San Francisco
- Brooks Institute of Photography – Santa Barbara
- The Art Institute of Colorado – Denver
- The Center for Digital Imaging Arts at Boston University – Washington
- The Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale – Fort Lauderdale
- International Academy of Design & Technology – Tampa
- Miami International University of Art & Design – Miami
- Private and public sector companies
- Independent photographer
- Modelling Agencies
- Film production companies
The salary package of the photographer’s could be somewhere between 1.8 Lac to 2.5 Lac p.a. (Approx). And professionals with name and fame can earn even more.