Career Mentor Details of "Occupational Health and Safety Specialists and Technicians"
Occupational Health and Safety Specialists and Technicians
Occupational Health and Safety Specialists and Technicians deals with treatment of ailments related to the eye. An Ophthalmologist deals with vision and eye care and sometimes also involved in eye research.
They are responsible for conduction of surgeries, apart from prescription of eye glasses. Ophthalmologist are required to carry out a year of internship and has to undergo minimum 3 years of hospital based training to gain hands on experience in treatment of eye disorders.
They also have to keep themselves updated in the field of eye related ailments and treatment procedures, which involves delicate instruments.
A master’s or a bachelor’s degree in Master's degree in health services administration, health care sciences, and eye related diseases with a subject in ophthalmology is must.
- Maulana Azad Medical College - New Delhi.
- Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Medical College - Bangalore, Karnataka.
- Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University - Nagpur, Maharashtra.
- Government Medical College and Hospital - Chandigarh, Punjab.
- Guahati Medical College And Hospital - Guwahati, Assam.
- Kurnool Medical College - Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh.
- Gateshead College.
- Newham Sixth Form College.
- North West Kent College.
- City and Islington College.
- City of Westminster College.
- Coruva University Faculty of Medicine.
- Lund University – Sweden.
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine.
- Ohio State University.
- Queen's University.
- Research labs
Occupational Health and Safety Specialists and Technician’s salary package could be somewhere between
1.2 Lac to
1.5 Lac p.a. (Approx).