Career Mentor Details of "Teacher Special education"
Teacher Special education
Teaching is an oldest profession and teachers involve in educating school going children. The role is also broadly referred to as tutor in case of an individual student.
Teachers often depart their knowledge in the form of formal education to all school children. In order to become a teacher, one must obtain a recognized degree from a recognized university/institution. They normally design a lesson plan to before the start of each lecture so as to impart systematic formal education.
M.S. or bachelor's degree in teaching
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur.
- Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee.
- Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi Hauz Khas, New Delhi.
- Indian Institute Of Technology, Guwahati.
- Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai.
- Farook Training College, Kozhikode , Kerala.
- Nirmala Institute of Education, Panaji, Goa.
- University of Central England
- University of Edinburgh
- University of Central Lancashire
- Northumbria University
- Liverpool Hope University
- University of Northampton
- National University of Singapore
- Teachers College, Columbia University
- Kaplan University
- University of Phoenix
- Keiser University
- Grand Canyon University
- Other educational institutions
Teachers salary package could be somewhere between
1.25 Lac to
2.5 Lac p.a. (Approx).