BVPEEE (BHARTI VIDYAPEETH ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAM)
Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Engineering Entrance Exam (BVPEEE) is for admission in B.Tech course in Bhartiya Vidyapeeth University, Pune. Bhartiya Vidyapeeth University is considered to be one of the most famous institutes for engineering education in India. Every year a large number of students apply for BVPEEE and the competition is quite tough. Bhartiya Vidyapeeth provides B.Tech in various branches like Computer, Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical etc.
Official Website : www.bvuniversity.edu.in
Along with excellent reputation for engineering education Bhartiya Vidyapeeth boasts of very good infrastructure and faculty. The insititue provides very good placement opportunitues to its students along with technical training in best companies. There is no doubt that getting admission in Bhartiya Vidyapeeth University for B.Tech is indeed prestigious.
- A candidate desirous of appearing for the CET (Engineering) - 2010 is required to FILL the on line application form and submit the same to the University along with a DD of Rs. 1600/-. Instructions for completing the Application Form for CET (Engineering) 2010
- His/Her name mentioned in the form by the candidate should be the same as in the documents of 10+2 examination. One square should be used only for one alphabet. Please leave one blank square between adjacent words.
- The candidate should select the examination centre at which he/she wishes to appear for examination.
- A passport size photograph should be affixed at the appropriate place in the application form. The photograph is to be firmly affixed by using gum. It should not be pinned. The photograph is to be attested by the Principal/ Head of the Institution where the candidate has studied or by a Gazetted officer. The attestation of the photograph should be done in such a way that the photograph is not defaced.
- The declaration in the application form is to be signed both by the applicant and the mother/father/guardian of the applicant.
- Confirm by selecting whether the candidate has taken these subjects in HSC / 12th Std.
- Columns for the year of passing and details of marks at 10th and 12th Std. examinations are to be filled in separately
If appearing for the qualifying examination click at the appropriate place
- Select the appropriate category to which the candidate belongs.
- CANDIDATES ARE NOT REQUIRED TO ENCLOSE ORIGINALS OR PHOTOCOPIES OF ANY CERTIFICATES WITH THE APPLICATION FORM.
- Completed application form must be accompanied by CET (Engineering) - 2010 fee + Brochure download fee in the form of DD of Rs. 1600/- A DD should be drawn on any nationalised bank or Bharati Sahakari Bank Ltd. payable at Pune, in favour of Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune to the following address
CET Office (On line Section),
(CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO OBTAIN AND MAINTAIN PROOF OF DRAFT AND OF DISPATCH OF THE APPLICATION FORM. THIS MAY BE USEFUL FOR OBTAINING DUPLICATE ADMISSION CARD IF REQUIRED)
Bharati Vidyapeeth University
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,
C.E.T. Dept., Second Floor,
Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Pune 411 030.
FURTHER CANDIDATES ARE REQUESTED TO WRITE A FORM NUMBER, CANDIDATE’S NAME AND EXAMINATION NAME AT THE BACK OF THE DEMAND DRAFT
An incomplete application form and an application form which is not accompanied by a demand draft of the prescribed fee of Rs. 1600/- will not be entertained and processed. Please note that this fee is non-refundable.
- The application must be sent by registered post / speed post / courier.
- 8.3 The application must reach either by hand or by mail to the above address on or before 10th May 2010 by 17.00 hrs.
- This University will not be responsible for any delay or loss of the Application/Admission Card / Counselling Letter/any other communication in transit. Such a delay will not be condoned.
- The applicant himself / herself has to ascertain from the University office whether his/her application has reached the University office or not.
The candidate seeking admission to any of these courses should have passed the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (H.S.C.) or the Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE) or any other examination equivalent to 10+2 or HSC examination of any recognised Board/ University from any school/college situated in India.
- The minimum Qualifications for admissions in Degree Engineering Programme : The candidate should be passed in 10+2 (qualifying) examination with English, Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with any one of the following optional subject.
The candidate should also have passed in the subjects Physics and Mathematics and optional subject individually and must have obtained at least 50 per cent marks in Physics, Mathematics and any one optional subject taken together at the qualifying exam i.e. 10 + 2 / HSC / equivalent. (For SC / ST candidates 45 per cent).
- Computer Science
- Candidates who are likely to appear or who have appeared for qualifying examination i.e. H.S.C. etc. but whose results have not been declared will also be considered eligible to appear for CET Engineering) - 2010, provided they have offered the above mentioned subjects at the said examinations. However, they should produce mark sheet of HSC at time of counseling. The candidates who fail to submit the mark sheet of HSC at the time of counseling will not be considered eligible.
Issue of application forms :-
end of March, 2010
Last date of submitting the forms :-
10th May, 2010
Date of Exam :-
21st May, 2010
- Navi Mumbai
- New Delhi
BHARTI VIDYAPEETH ENGINEERING COLLEGE