Career Mentor Details of "Labour Relations Specialists and Managers"
Labour Relations Specialists and Managers
A Labour Relations Specialist and Manager specialize in management of relations with labor and human resources across the organization. They are responsible for implementation of various organizational policies for the benefit of employees and the organization in order to maintain uniformity of thought processes.
The job role involves managing people across the organization, developing and nurturing talent of the employees through various activities like training and development, workforce planning, employee relationships, etc. It also involves organizational management, personnel and manpower administration, skills management, and thought process management. The foremost goal of labor relations specialist is to retain the best talent in the organization.
A master's or a bachelor's degree in HRM or Labour relations management
- Aegis School of Business, Navi Mumbai.
- FORE School of Management, Delhi.
- Goa Institute of Management, Goa.
- International Institute of Planning and Management, New Delhi.
- Institute of Business Studies & Research (IBSAR), Mumbai.
- Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta (IIM Calcutta).
- Alliance Business School, Bangalore.
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai.
- University of Central England
- University of Central Lancashire
- Middlesex University, London
- Uptrend Business School
- Walden University
- University of Liverpool
- Hanbridge School, Singapore
- SIM University - School of Business
- ICG School of Casino and Hospitality Manageme
- University of Phoenix
- Ashford University
- Strayer University
- Capella University
- Colorado Technical University (CTU)
- Virginia College
- Walden University
- DeVry University
- Private and public sector companies
- Manufacturing companies
- Government institutions
The salary package of the labour relation specialist could be somewhere around
2.5 Lac p.a. (Approx).