GUJCET (GUJARAT COMMON ENTRANCE TEST)
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board(GSHEB) conducts Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) for admission to Medical, Degree Engineering and Diploma/ Degree Pharmacy courses in colleges in the Gujarat state after Std. XII Science Stream.GUJCET 2013 on 9th May, 2013.GUJCET Through Admission to B.E/B.Tech Courses in Government / University / Private Engineering Colleges in Gujarat affiliated to the Universities of Bhavnagar, Gujarat, MS Baroda, North Gujarat, Sardar Patel, Saurashtra and South Gujarat is made by the State-Level Admission Committee (SLAC).GUJCET is open to only the Gujarat Candidates.
Official Website : www.gseb.org
After submission of online Application form, candidates need to take print out of system generated Application form and then Attach all required documents as mention in checklist given in General Instructions . At last send it to following address:
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board,
Sector 10, Near Old Sachivalaya,
Gandhinagar – 382043
Phone No. : (079) 23220538.
E-mail : email@example.com
For more details on GUJCET 2013 Application Form, the candidates should refer to the Information Booklet or the ACPC website.
1. Candidate must have qualified the HSC examination conducted by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Gandhinagar and the candidates who are appearing in the exam are eligible for the exam.
2. Candidates who are appearing or appeared in the CBSE Class XII Exam from a school or recognized institution in the State of Gujarat will be eligible for the exam.
3. Candidates who are appearing in or appeared in the class XII exam of ICSE Board from a school or institution located in the State of Gujarat will be eligible as per the GUJCET 2013 Eligibility Criteria.
4. The wards of the Employees of Govt. of Gujarat who are working in other states at the moment, and who have passed the Class XII exam or appearing in it in that state only will be eligible for GUJCET 2013.
Starting date for filling Online Application form :-
Closing date for filling online application form :-
Date of Entrance Exam of GUJCET 2013 :-
09 May, 2013
All the State Engineering Colleges will be included under this exam.
* GUJCET 2013 will be conducted in 3 languages – Hindi, English and Gujarati and it will have three papers in all – Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics.
* Contact Details:
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board
Sector 10, Near Old Secretariat
Gandhinagar - 382043, Gujarat
Tel: (079) 23220538
Website URL – http://www.gseb.org
* GUJCET 2013 Reservation of Seats:
75% seats will be reserved for all the candidates and 25% will be under the Management Quota. There will be no seats for the candidates of other states.
Application Fee : Candidates are required to pay Rs. 250 for Application fee including the Examination fee of GUJCET 2013 Fees pay by DD (Demand Draft) in the favour of “Secretary, Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell, Gandhinagar”, Payable at Ahmedabad.
Selection Process : Initially Candidates are required to appear in GUJCET 2013 written Examination and then candidates will be called for counselling.