Career Mentor Details of "Training specialists & managers"
Training specialists & managers
Teaching is an oldest profession and teachers involve in training corporate and are also responsible for training professionals from various disciplines.
Trainers often depart their knowledge in the form of formal education to all. Private sector companies hire training specialist who are having knowledge in some specific domain like human resource management, recruitment, hiring, people management, software skills, communication management, etc. A training specialist is required to hold excellent communication and communication skills to depart excellent knowledge to trainees.
M.S. or bachelor's degree in teaching & training
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur.
- Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee.
- Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi Hauz Khas, New Delhi.
- Indian Institute Of Technology, Guwahati.
- Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai.
- Nirmala Institute of Education, Panaji, Goa.
- Technical Teacher's Training Institute (TTTI), Bhopal.
- Nehru Smarak Vidya Kendra Nursery Teachers Training Institute, Bangalore.
- University of Central England
- University of Edinburgh
- University of Central Lancashire
- Northumbria University
- Liverpool Hope University
- University of Northampton
- National University of Singapore
- Teachers College, Columbia University
- Kaplan University
- University of Phoenix
- Keiser University
- Grand Canyon University
- Other educational institutions
- Private sector companies
Trainers salary package could be somewhere between
2 Lac to
12 Lac p.a. (Approx).