Career Mentor Details of "University & College lecturers"
University & College lecturers
Lecturing is one of the oldest profession and lecturers involve in educating students.
Lecturers often depart their knowledge in the form of formal education to all college students. In order to become a lecturer, one must obtain a recognized degree from a recognized university/institution. They normally design a lesson plan to before the start of each lecture so as to impart systematic formal education in the respective fields of study. Their prime responsibilities include training, teaching, & research. They hold on permanent position after they pass on probation in reputed colleges and universities.
M.S. or bachelor's degree in teaching & training
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur.
- Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee.
- Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi Hauz Khas, New Delhi.
- Indian Institute Of Technology, Guwahati.
- Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai.
- Technical Teacher's Training Institute (TTTI), Bhopal.
- Nehru Smarak Vidya Kendra Nursery Teachers Training Institute, Bangalore.
- University of Central England
- University of Edinburgh
- University of Central Lancashire
- Northumbria University
- Liverpool Hope University
- University of Northampton
- National University of Singapore
- Teachers College, Columbia University
- Kaplan University
- University of Phoenix
- Keiser University
- Grand Canyon University
- Other educational institutions
Lecturers salary package could be somewhere between
2 Lac to
6 Lac p.a. (Approx).