Career Mentor Details of "Industrial Production Managers"
Industrial Production Managers
An Industrial Production Manager deals with the optimization of production in the workplace. This role deals with the application of basics of engineering which in turn includes technical skills such as project life cycle management, industrial planning and systematization, planning and design of industrial systems, control systems etc.
Planning and design are the core skills, which an industrial engineer must possess. It also involves management in processes and managing complex operational systems in an organization.
A master's or a Ph.D. degree in subjects such as industrial management is recommended.
- Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta.
- Indian Institute of Management Vastrapur, Ahmedabad.
- Indian Institute of ManagementBannerghatta Road, Bangalore.
- Indian Institute of Management Prabandh Nagar, off Sitapur Road, Lucknow.
- Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode.
- Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology - IBAT School of Management Bhubaneswar.
- National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NIIE), Mumbai.
- University of Delhi, New Delhi.
- R.V. College of Engineering, Bangalore.
- Oxford University.
- Cambridge University.
- Imperial College, London.
- London School of Economics, London.
- St Andrews, London.
- Singapore Management University.
- National University of Singapore (NUSA).
- Nanyang Technological University (NTU).
- NY Program in Industrial and Management Engineering Stanford University, Stanford.
- NY Field of Operations Research and Information.
- Engineering Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy.
- NY Department of Industrial Engineering and Operations Research Cornell University, Ithaca.
- SC Department of Industrial Engineering, Columbia University, New York.
- Clemson University, Clemson.
- Private and public sector companies
- Manufacturing companies
- Retail chains
- Financial Research organisations
The salary package for the Industrial manager’s could be somewhere between
2 Lac to
3.5 Lac p.a. (Approx).