Career Mentor Details of "Nuclear Medicine Technologists"
Nuclear Medicine Technologists
Nuclear Medicine Technologist deals with treatment of ailments related using the power of nuclear energy. Nuclear medicine is a branch of medicine that uses radioactive radiation for diagnosis and treatment of various diseases including tumors, cancers, bone fractures, etc.
They are responsible for conduction of surgeries, apart from treatment form ailments using nuclear technology. They also have to keep themselves updated in the field of nuclear sciences and treatment procedures associated with nuclear technology. They are required to possess sound knowledge in the field of radiation and health sciences.
A master's or a bachelor's degree in Master's degree in Nuclear Medicine Technology
- Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
- Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore, Karnataka.
- Rashtrasant Tukdoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Nagpur, Maharashtra.
- Government Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh, Punjab.
- Guahati Medical College And Hospital, Guwahati, Assam.
- Kurnool Medical College, Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh.
- Manipal College of Allied Health Sciences (MCOAHS), Manipal, Karnataka.
- Institute of Nuclear Medicine & Allied Sciences (INMAS), Delhi.
- Gateshead College
- Newham Sixth Form College
- North West Kent College
- City and Islington College
- City of Westminster College
- Coruva University Faculty of Medicine
- Lund University - Sweden
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Ohio State University
- Queen's University
- Research labs
- Nuclear Labs
Nuclear Medicine Technologist’s salary could be somewhere between
2.5 Lac to
6 Lac p.a. (Approx).