Career Mentor Details of "Information Systems Managers"
Information Systems Managers
An Information Systems Managers deals with the objective of meeting business and organizational goals through consultation with the top level management. They work directly in consultation with systems analysts, database specialists to provide security of records and data and assign work to their analysts appropriately.
He determines the most innovative technology that can be helpful for the business and the organization for improved productivity. He determines the processes for information to be managed effectively.
A master’s or a Ph.D. degree in subjects such as Information Systems Management is recommended.
- Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta.
- Indian Institute of Management, Vastrapur, Ahmedabad.
- Indian Institute of Management, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore.
- Indian Institute of Management Prabandh Nagar, off Sitapur Road, Lucknow.
- Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode.
- University of Liverpool.
- St Helens College.
- St. Andrews University.
- Stevenson College Edinburgh.
- Stockport College of Further and Higher Education.
- Singapore Management University.
- Singapore Institute of Management.
- Harvard University in Cambridge, MA.
- Stanford University in California.
- University of Pennsylvania.
- Columbia University.
- Duke University.
- Manufacturing companies
- Private and public sector companies
- Retail chains
The salary package for the Information Systems Manager’s could be somewhere between
1.5 Lac to
2.5 Lac p.a. (Approx).